- DTE 800-477-4747
- Emergency Line 800-947-5000
- Consumers Energy 800-477-5050
- Ann Arbor Utilities 734-994-2666
- YCUA 734-848-4600
- Pittsfield Twp. 734-822-3105
- City of Saline 734-429-4907
- Superior Twp. 734-480-5500
- City of Chelsea 734-475-1771
- City of Dexter 734-426-8303
- AT&T 800-288-2020
- Verizon 800-837-4966
- Charter Communications 877-906-9121
- Comcast 800-934-6489
- Direct TV 800-531-5000
- Dish Network 855-318-0572
- Ann Arbor 734-794-6000
- Len’s Rubbish 810-231-3379
- Village of Dexter 734-426-8303
- Village of Chelsea 734-475-1771
- Republic Services 800-878-4626
- Mid-Michigan Rubbish 517-851-4388
- Waste Management 734-449-8887
- 2075 W Stadium Blvd, Ann Arbor, MI 48103
- 108 S Adams St, Ypsilanti, MI 48197
- 1101 S Main St, Chelsea, MI 48118
- 3140 Baker Rd, Dexter, MI 48130
- 123 E Main St, Milan, MI 48160
- 108 N Maple Rd, Saline, MI 48176
- Ann Arbor Public Schools 734-994-2200
- Chelsea Public Schools 734-433-2200
- Dexter Public Schools 734-424-4100
- Saline Public Schools 734-429-8000
- Ypsilanti Community Schools 734-221-1200
- Whitmore Lake Public Schools 734-449-4464
- Pinckney Public Schools 810-225-3900
- Purchaser and seller’s representatives should communicate regarding the closing date to avoid an interruption in utilities service.
- Notify the post office of your impending change of address. 30 Day notice is preferred.
- It is always a good idea for the new owner to change the outside locks of their new home.
- Public water bills are billed to the property. Final readings should be requested based on your purchase agreement.
It is the purchaser’s responsibility to notify the municipality of a change in ownership and apply for the Homestead Exemption Tax. Call a head to make sure you have all the required documents.